IBM Expands IBM Cloud Paks Offering with LogDNA
LogDNA is now Mezmo but the product you know and love is here to stay.
IBM recently announced an expanded Cloud Paks offering with LogDNA. With this offering, developers and engineering teams can easily aggregate and search huge volumes of data from any source to gain real-time insights on their applications.
LogDNA is now offered by IBM and deployable on-premise or multi-cloud with all IBM Cloud Paks including Cloud Pak for Applications, Cloud Pak for Data, Cloud Pak for Integration, Cloud Pak for Multi-cloud Management, and Cloud Pak for Automation.
Benefits to Customers:
- LogDNA is an established IBM Cloud SaaS logging provider
- Ingest all of your logs from any source, app, platform or OS
- Gain insights and analytics with logs from any cloud platform at scale
- Stay compliant with security and privacy regulations including GDPR, HIPAA, SOC2, HITECH, PCI-DSS, and US-EU Privacy Shield
- Leverage advanced logging features from LogDNA including lightning-fast live tail, filtering, natural language search, advanced alerting, and custom views and graphs
While cloud-native technologies bring many benefits for microservices implementation, the use of microservices continues to present many challenges. LogDNA is a log management solution that is purpose-built to address many of those key challenges. Move workloads to the cloud faster with the LogDNA multi-cloud and on-premise log management offering. Learn how here or visit the IBM website.